Friday, February 7, 2014

Prepping for Paris

Paris in April is a go!

Pic credit: wikimedia.org

The apartment is rented, the flights are booked, passports and all documents are in order. In April, my half-French future hubby is taking me to the city of lights for a whole month to explore his French heritage and meet that side of the family. 

So now comes the task of preparing for such a journey. Lists. Oh so many lists... 



I've started a Pinterest board with packing idea and tips, specific to Paris. 



As it draws closer to the date, I'm hoping to write some posts about what I'm taking and maybe even some "What's in my suitcase/carryon/makeup bag pour Paris" vlogs. So I'd like to ask your opinion. What would you like to see? Any topics you like to see me tackle? 

Also, as I'm hoping to vlog pretty much every day while in Paris, what would a catchy title for the whole vlogging experience be? For example, in the youtube world vlogging the month of December is often called "Vlogmas", in October is often called "Vlogtober"... I'm trying to think of a catching April/Paris themed title.  Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment